Wednesday, September 9, 2015

September 9, 2015

Hi All, It's been a busy September day getting alot of information out on the Nazmy book that is ready to order. This project has taken me 5 years and if nothing else I have discovered how persistent I am, how independent, and how I appreciate help when it is offered. The biggest lesson has been in patience and letting go of the way I think it should go.  There have been so many obstacles and ups and down in getting this book published. But now it is here and I am a proud mom.

The book can be ordered at:
https://www.amazon.com/NAZMY-RELIGION-EGYPT-TRAVEL-QUEST-ebook/dp/B010GQST3W/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1436381423&sr=1-1&keywords=Nazmy+-++Love+is+My+Religion
or
www.alchemicalhealing arts.com
or
www.maureenstgermain.com/nazmy-love-is-my-religion

There is also a link there that will take you right to Amazon if you prefer to buy an e-book. The shipping to Egypt is way too much, so I suggest an e-book for my Egyptian friends.

I am looking forward to teaching a new Alchemical Healing Class again. It has been a long time. Contact me if your are interested at Sharlynhidalgo@hotmail.com

Life is good and I am grateful to each of you who follows me and is interested in the work that I do.

Blessings, Sharlyn


No comments:

Post a Comment